Pages

Mar 8, 2011

The best friends.

This is an old post I found on my old blog that I wanted to repost today, since I miss her a lot today... for numerous reasons.

"Not all friends are really good friends. Luckily for me I have one truly special friend that I can call almost any time, and that know just when I only need a shoulder to cry on. 

I sendt her a text yesturday that said that I missed her and that it had been a really crappy day (wich it had). A minute or so later she called me and asked me what was wrong and listned to everything I needed to say, comforted me and let me cry until I could cry no more. When I was done she told me things. Things that she knew would get me in a better mood... no not better mood... happy again.

So here's to you darling. I love you so much! You are the one person in this whole world that knows me through and through, inside - out and upside - down. I would not trade you for anyone, anything, in the universe; and no matter what happens I will always hold you in my heart. Know that I will never tell anyone what we talk about, and that you can tell me anything; just as I know I can tell you anything and you wont speak of it to anyone else."

I wrote this after I had moved up here. It had been a long day, the cat had made trouble and I was feeling really really lonely. I texted her a little after midnight, and she called me and talked to me the whole night. I think we talked for 4 hours! The only reason I would ever concider moving back south and living where we used to, is so that I can live closer to her. I know that kinda sounds creepy... but no one, not even my husband, knows me like she does, and she is the kindest, sweetest person i know of.



I also want to say something to my other best friend. Crowli. I know we disagree now and then, hell, a lot; but you have been there when things were not good. You have a talent of distraction that I envy you. No matter what is going on, I know I can come to you to get a break from my disturbed mind and that I will go home smiling. I have known you almost all my life (on and off:p) and we know things about each other that I know few, if anyone else, know. Know you too that I will never tell the secrets you entrust me and I know you will do the same. I also hope that we can have many more nights and days like that evening when we laid in the hammock and watched the stars as the night glided away. Also... I know we are very busy people and have been really anti sosial lately... so here goes; You hereby are given an open, standing, invitation to come over any time you'd like as long as I'm home (and I am every wednesday and friday, mondays after 12, tuesdays after 14 and thursdays after 16). And so you know now; next weekend we are going south for the annual bussiness meeting, so no DnD that weekend. Think you said you were going south too? 
And I have my first exam the week after, so no social activities that week..... sorry. 


Opus pro iucunditas.

No comments:

Post a Comment