Pages

Sep 26, 2012

It's a better me: Diet week 5 - down 10 pounds!

I have been so happy this week! At last weigh in I was 10 pounds lighter, and that only from changing my diet to protein rich, low carb, low fat... Also called the Dukan Diet.

I stumbled over it in an article in one of my mother's glossy magazines this summer and thought it looked sound and healthy. When I got home I decided that as soon as school started I would begin my new diet too, and wow did it work! Since I damaged my foot some months ago I have not been able to go for long walks, so the only thing I did was change my diet and eat more regularly.
The first week I lost 2 pounds, and the next, and the next.. then I broke. I munched and restarted the diet. I gained a bit, got my period and then broke again. I have still not been able to get perfectly back into the diet since there has been a birthday, some parties and I have been sick for a week, but when I got on the weight yesterday I was another 4 pounds lighter! I could hardly believe my eyes! I went on the weight to check and see how much I had gained so I could know how much extra I had to give this week, but then I saw i had actually LOST pounds! It gave me the energy I needed to give it even more. 

I will be back with more!

Mrs. K.

No comments:

Post a Comment