Pages

May 11, 2010

Writing into the night.

This Tuesday (today or tomorrow... it just turned Tuesday here) I have a paper due. I have been uterly lazy this week and postponed the reading to the final days... I now regret it.

I end up doing the same thing every time we have an assignment! I always get distracted by something else entirely and the studying gets put in second line, or third... And now I am chained to my desk. Tea at my side, pens, papers, books, glasses, eye drops and painkillers for my back. I am learning ^^. The paper is now due in 11 hours and I have only finished 1 of 4 to 6 pages. *sigh*.

And to top the whole thing off... Tomorrow we get the exam papers. We have one week to write 10 pages of first rate material on a subject still unknown. It freaks me out just thinking about it!


Oh well, time to get back to work.
Sleep tight everyone. Dream nice dreams for me, and rest in the knowledge that while you sleep I toil on.

No comments:

Post a Comment