Pages

Apr 17, 2010

Exams are closing in, and tip of the week

This week and the next are exam-study weeks. I wake early each day to read and write notes for my exam thursday 22nd. It's going to be hectic and stressfull, and on top of that my husband goes to Venezia that same day...
I'm looking foreward to the week bein over!



Here's this weeks "Tip of the Week": Plants


This simple litle item is the joy of my house lately. Since I moved I haven't had any plants in the house, and it's been a bit dull and "life less" somehow, so when we went to the store and I saw these small, cheap plants there I bought them. They now sit on my livingroom divider and spreads happiness. One of my plants are still just buds so I get the pleasure of seeing it bloom soon.

Since it's spring now and the sun is returning, the snow is smelting, the air is warming up it's just absolutely wonderfull to bring a little piece of the spring inside too. And on top of that they help out cleaning the air inside ^^

So go out buy one and feel the effect. And remember to take good care of them and they will bring joy a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment