Pages

Apr 9, 2010

Tip of the week: white tooth paste.

I'm back from easter hollidays, and have a Tip of The Week for the easter week.

Ordinary white, non-gel, tooth paste.

Long ago someone told me I could use tooth paste to clean my nails when they got a yellow-ish tint and I thought they were crazy! Well, they were not. If your nails are dirty or have gotten dis-coloured try washing them with a little tooth paste. It works wonders!

The same can be said for your iron and the chrome. If you put a dab of paste on a cloth and rub it on, then rinse, you will get a totally new and shiny result. Try it and you'll see.
Here are some images of my sink faucets before and after a clean with tooth paste.

Before is on the left. Sorry about bad images... they were taken on me cell phone. Before i washed the faucets and sink, i whiped quickly over with a moist cloth, like I do every day. You can clearly see the difference in how shiny it is though. And yes, it it two different pictures ^^.
On top of that it removed any hint of bad smells and odors. Another plus indeed, now my sink smells minty fresh.

You can also use it to clean your iron, treat zits and bug bites, clean the carpet, and much more probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment