Pages

Mar 26, 2010

Tip of the week: resealable bags.

If you're anything like me you have small items and such laying around that are too small to keep in a drawer or a box. The perfect thing then are resealable bags.
You can get them anywhere and they are really usefull. I somethimes order beeds and needles from hobby stores and they usually send them in small resealable bags. After I have used the contents I put the bags in my desk drawer, and whenever I need a bag for something I take go there to find one. And, again, when I'm doen using it I put it back.

Here are some things I use my bags for regurarly:
  • Keeping postage stamps in before sending them in to Tubfrim (an organization that collects and resells old p.stamps to help TB children).
  • Sorting beeds and buttons by colour.
  • Keeping little scraps of paper for my scrapbooking (yes i scrapbook.... goths can scrapbook too!)
  • Storing leaves for freeze drying.
  • Keeping small bolts and screws so they don't disappear on you (my hubby's tip).
  • If you got a small bag of spice, lock them in a grip-seal bag to keep them fresh.
  • Use them to store lengths of ribbon. It keeps them ordered and neat.
These are but a few things you can use them for. Under is an image of the bags I've packed only today. I normally find something that needs packing each day...

No comments:

Post a Comment