Pages

Mar 11, 2010

Sleepy, exhausted and pleased!

Finally I am finished with that damned paper! It kept me up all night and all morning. It even distracted me during lectures this morning! But now it's delivered. No turning back. Past the point of no return... etc. You get the drift.

Right now I am contemplating if I'm going to go to the Inside I concert at 8pm or if I'm going to get some well deserved sleep. It's a difficult choice i tell you! Although the bed is calling louder and louder, and sounding sweeter and sweeter... especially since the cats seem hellbent on making me fall asleep with their purring and cuddling. It's their evil plan to conquer the planet by cuddliness I tell you!

Well, anyways. It's nearly dinnertime now so I have to go do the dishes and cook dinner first of all. *shuffling the cat of my lap* Having Chicken Crisps today. My lovely husband bought them last night for me to eat while writing the paper during the night, but I never got to eat them. So I'm going to have them for dinner instead. Lucky me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment