Pages

Mar 8, 2010

Welcome to my humble blog

Welcome in! Hang up your cloak and kick off your shoes.
I am a 26-year-old housewife and student. This will be my blog for musings off all sorts.

I love cooking! I love the smell of freshly baked bread, the whiff of meat cooking in the oven, and the happy look in my husbands eyes when we sit down together and eat. I wish for the love of me that I had children, but as of yet that has not happened.
I am currently balancing being a good wife with being a great student. Something that is a lot harder than it seems. I am just learning to be frugal in all ways possible so if anyone has tips for me, please, do tell. :)

I live in an apartment of medium size. It's not big, but it's big enough for the two of us and the cats. We recently moved here so I have not yet been able to get properly settled in, with the homework, assignments etc that comes with school. It's only been a week since i got a table-top stove. It's only temporary until i get my full stove sent north from where we were living before. On top of that, we have not yet sent our laundry machine here, so i have to borrow our friends' machine when i do the laundry. All this makes being a good housewife harder than usual. I am hoping things will lighten up a bit soon.

I decided to create this blog as a means to focus all my thoughts and to share my experience to my like minded out there. So please, enjoy, and do comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment